Peer Reviewer Selection Criteria
- An unencumbered license and current registration as a professional registered nurse in New York State
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing (for reviewers of practical nursing programs); hold a Master of Science degree or higher in Nursing or related field (for other nursing programs)
- Have recent experience within five (5) years in nursing education at the appropriate level.
- Effective verbal, written and technical communication skills.
Preferred but not required:
- Experience in program accreditation.
Are you interested in serving as a Peer Reviewer? Please submit the following documents to the the Professional Education Program Review office for consideration.
- Letter of intent for volunteer service
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Information Data Sheet
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the online verification of licensure
Please email documents to OPNURS@nysed.gov