Wednesday, June 22
89 Washington Avenue, Room EB 201
Albany, New York 12234
Visitors may attend the Board of Pharmacy meeting and will be allowed access to the building 30 minutes prior to the meeting starting. Visitor seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis following social distancing protocols. Once seating is full, guests will be directed to an overflow space to view the meeting remotely. Visitors and employees of the State Education Department are strongly recommended to wear a mask while on premises.
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
** Agenda Subject to Change**
Public Session 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Welcome and Introduction 10:00 a.m.- 10:25 a.m.
- Review and approval of March meeting minutes 10:25 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Report of the Chair 10:30 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
- Report of the Executive Secretary 10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Old business
- Review of Pharmacy Workplace Survey results 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- New business
- Discussion pertaining to Pharmacy security requirements 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Closing remarks and adjournment 12:15 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.