This form must be submitted directly by the professional school you attended.
- Section I: Complete this section of the form before sending it to the professional school(s) verifying your professional education. Be sure to sign and date item 8. Send this form to the school(s) you attended and ask them to complete the appropriate section of the form. Be sure to include any fee required by the school. A separate Certification of Professional Education must be submitted for each educational program attended.
- Section II: The Registrar must complete this section and return the form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form.
Note: If you graduated after December, 1995, completed the pharmacology and law courses at the same institution where you completed your New York State registered, licensure qualifying midwifery program, AND that institution is located in New York State, you do NOT have to complete either Form 2A or Form 2B. If the institution is located outside of New York State, you must still complete a Form 2B.
Electronic Education Documentation
The Office of the Professions (OP) will accept official electronic transcripts and forms from educational institutions (i.e. colleges/universities) or designated third-party* transcript entities located in the United States provided that:
- The transcript is the certified true and official academic record and the document does NOT have an expiration date**.
- OP can independently verify that the documentation is received directly from the educational institution’s registrar or officially designated third-party.
- If a third-party transcript provider is involved, it is clear that the educational institution has designated the third party as the official sole provider of its transcripts.
- The applicant had no opportunity to directly access or alter the transcript before it is sent or transmitted.
- Any educational institution education documentation submissions should be made electronically to DPLSEduc@nysed.gov***.
*OP will only accept third-party submissions after we have determined that the arrangement between the educational institution and the third party is consistent with our security and verification standards.
**Transcript documents with expiration dates cannot be accepted. Expirations on links to the document are acceptable.
***Do NOT use this email to submit a question, as we will be unable to provide a response. Submit a Contact Us Form for questions regarding specific applications or to check the status of a licensure application.