- This form must be completed and submitted by the National Court Reporters Association. The Office of the Professions will not accept this form if submitted by the applicant.
- Section I: Complete this section of the form before sending it to the National Court Reporters Association. Be sure to sign and date item 6 and include any fee required by the National Court Reporters Association.
- Section II: The National Court Reporters Association must complete this section and return the form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form.
Note: A Form 3 is not required for licenses/certificates issued by the New York State Education Department. Also, If the certification/verification documentation provided by a U.S. jurisdictions contains the same information requested in the Form 3, completion of a Form 3 for that jurisdiction is not necessary. For certification/verification documentation that does not contain the same information, a Form 3 will need to be completed for that jurisdiction.Electronic Verification of Licensure, Certification and/or Examination
The Office of the Professions (OP) will accept electronic verifications of licensure, certification and examination completion from other licensing authorities located in the United States provided that:
- OP can independently authenticate that the verification is received directly from the licensing authority.
- The applicant had no opportunity to directly access or alter the verification before it is sent or transmitted.
- Any licensing authority verification submissions should be made electronically to DPLSVerif@nysed.gov.*