MCE Initial Application for Continuing Education Sponsor Agreement
This application must be completed by any entity that wishes to initially register with the New York State Education Department as a Continuing Education Sponsor for New York State CPAs and PAs.
The following forms must be completed and submitted by all applicants:
- CPA 60 Continuing Education Sponsor Agreement
- CPA 61 Outline of Sponsor’s Administrative Procedures
- CPA 62 Courses and Programs
- Continuing Professional Education Ethics Sponsor Agreement (This agreement must be completed if applying to be approved to offer the New York State Ethics course. You must include a detailed course outline.)
- A sample of the entity’s Certificate of Completion to be issued to participants.
- A check or money order made payable to the New York State Education Department.