Wednesday, June 28
89 Washington Ave, 2nd Floor West
Albany, New York 12234
Members of the public will be allowed to observe the Board of Pharmacy meeting. For security purposes, valid Government issued ID will be required for entry. Those planning to attend must email their full name to the Pharmacy Board office at email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to notify the Board office may result in delayed entry to the meeting.
** Agenda and Times Subject to Change**
Public Session 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Welcome and Introduction 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Review and approval of March meeting minutes 10:15 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Report of the Chair 10:20 a.m. -10:30 a.m.
- Report of the Executive Secretary 10:30 a.m. – 10: 45 a.m.
- New business
- Discussion: Long Acting Injectables 10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Discussion: Hormonal Contraception Bill 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Discussion: Review of 2023 Pharmacy Workplace Survey 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- November Meeting Location 12:30 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Closing remarks and adjournment 12:45 p.m.