Wednesday, November 8
89 Washington Ave, 2nd Floor West
Albany, New York 12234
Members of the public will be allowed to observe the Board of Pharmacy meeting. For security purposes, valid Government issued ID will be required for entry. Those planning to attend must email their full name to the Pharmacy Board office at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to notify the Board office may result in delayed entry to the meeting.
** Agenda and Times Subject to Change**
Executive Session 9:30 a.m.
- Proprietary matters relating to licensing exam development, administration, and assessment.
- Disciplinary and Professional Assistance Program discussions that address confidential processes, investigations, and prosecutions.
Public Session 1:00 p.m.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Review and approval of June meeting minutes
- Report of the Chair
- Report of the Executive Secretary
- NABP Presentation: Drug Supply Chain Security Act
- Report: Jurisprudence Committee
- New business
- o Discussion: Online Discontinuance Form
- o Discussion: Drug Price List
- o Upcoming 2024 Meeting Dates
- Closing remarks and adjournment