Friday, October 13th
1411 Broadway, 10th floor NYC
Education Building EB 201 Albany, NY
Hughes State office Building 2nd floor 333 Washington St. Syracuse, NY 13202
Wilson Building 109 S Union Street Rochester, NY 14607
In order to attend the Mental Health Practitioners Board meeting please choose one of the sites listed above and let the board office know by emailing Tinika.White@nysed.gov to add your name to the security list of the site you choose.
“Members of the public may attend and observe the meeting. Please note that due to security restrictions, you are asked to arrive 30 minutes earlier than the start of the meeting”
*Agenda and Discussion
- Welcome and review of Agenda.
- Review of June 23, 2023, meeting minutes
- Sarah Benson the Deputy Commissioner will be giving a presentation on compacts and talk about what it means for the Mental Health Practitioner’s Compact being developed.
- Executive Secretary’s Report
- Staffing and Processing
- Board member recruitment
- Executive Orders, Review
- Legislation and Regulation affecting social work.
- Progress Diagnostic Privilege for mental health counselors (Ch. 230 of 2022) progress. David Hamilton will comment on progress.
- Discussion Topics
- Continue of tele-supervision discussion
- Form 6
- Other business